Pages


My Goals..

Thursday, February 05, 2015

This is quite a tricky one.

At the moment I am thinking of where I want my training to lead too. Strong(wo)man or Powerlifting? Or just set my own personal goals to smash, and just keep training purely for the fun of it. I personally think that having a goal is what keeps you motivated inside and outside of the gym (as we all know, diets play a very important part in your performance in the gym).

At the moment I am struggling to get my diet correct in order to lose weight. This time last year I weighed 1st7lbs lighter than what I do right now. Since Christmas/New Year, I have been eating clean and going to the gym 4 times a week - but yet my weight doesn't seem to be coming off. Anywho, I am not going to let this get me down and I am going to start tracking my macros again (how much protein/carbs/fats (g) I am eating daily). I have decided to up my fats and reduce protein/carbs, and I'll see where I go from there.

I am very lucky in the fact that my boyfriend is also very in to the gym, he trains for Strongman and really does his research in to exercises and food - and passes this all on to me. He writes my programs, and I trust him completely with this. I'm in my 4th week of a 6 week cycle, after this I am going to re-test my PRs and have a new plan written. I have been researching new exercises to try (they look brutal) and look forward to implementing them in to my next program.


Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment